Call for Papers
Submit a Proposal Here
Conference Paper Submission Guidelines
- Follow the guidelines of the Style Manual for Political Science. Some APSA basics requested for the CDIA Conference proceedings include using 12pt font, Times New Roman, 1 inch margins on all sides, double spaced, blank print, appropriate headings, and references in proper formatting.
- Submissions should be in English and should be proofread prior to submission.
- Provide a coversheet including title, author(s), contact information for all authors (include an email address), and affiliations at the time of presentation.
- If using special fonts (for example, syntactic trees or IPA), be mindful that not all formats are supported on all computers. Consider using a font freely accessible in Microsoft Word or add the symbols as .gif or .jpeg formats to ensure that the formatting is maintained.
- If using any copyrighted materials, a separate statement of permission and original source material must be included as a supplement to the final manuscript submission.
- There is no specific word limit on the manuscript, but the paper should reflect the content of the talk given at the conference. For a talk of 20-minutes, a typical submission would be between 20-25 pages in length.
- Submit bothPDF and Microsoft Wordversions of the final manuscript.
*Manuscripts not providing all required portions or adhering to the requirements above are subject to rejection by the committee.
- Power, International Security, & Terrorism
- The Rise of China & New Regional Politics
- Economic Politics & Development
- Issues of Identity: Ethnicity, Gender, & Race
- Politics of Religion & Society
- State Institutions & Organizations
- Authoritarianism, Regime Stability, &Change
- Activism & New Media
- Immigration & Refugee Flows
Submit a Paper Here
Conference Paper Presentation Guidelines
Conference presenters will have 15-20 minutes to present their paper/research. Participants may choose to use PPT or any other form of delivery.