Volunteering is a great way to participate in the conference and gain valuable experience, while also helping make the event run smoothly and be enjoyable for all attendees. Volunteers for CLLC will earn complimentary registration for their service.
VOLUNTEERING TASKS INCLUDE
- Abstract reviewing
- Pre-conference preparation (e.g., creating name badges, posting signs)
- Registration and information desk service (e.g., checking in registered participants, answering questions about locations of events)
- Session chairing (e.g., introducing the speakers for a block of talks, keeping time)
- Food and beverage assistance (e.g., setting up for breakfast, lunch, or coffee breaks; monitoring supplies)
- VIU campus support (e.g., monitoring orderliness of conference rooms, directing attendees to talks)
- Other tasks TBA
For more information on volunteering opportunities, please contact Leslie Salley at firstname.lastname@example.org.